Names, Names, Names

Poster: "Terry L. Neill" <Neilltl@ptsc.slg.eds.com>

Anarra Here.

I am awful at remembering names.  But I've been asked to do a short review of
the Kindom Arts and Sciences event for the SWAT newsletter.  So I'm asking for
all of your help.

What are the names of the gentles who taught the classes and autocratted the
event?

What are the names of the gentles who received AoAs and Pearls? of the young
gentleman who received a Nautilus, the Lady who was put on Vigil for her Laurel
and the Lord who was admitted to the Order of the Laurel?

What was YOUR favorite part of the event?

Thank you!

        - Anarra

***This eddress will disappear sometime soon.
***Permanent eddress is "Longshipco@Compuserve.com"