Cathanar Rapier Workshop this weekend

Poster: Kat & Christoph Hintze <chhintze@bmd.clis.com>

I just wanted to take the opportunity to invite everyone down to Cathanar
for the Rapier Workshop this Saturday from 12-whenever.  The workshop will
be extremely unstructured - basically it's folks who are interested in
fencing sharing information.  If we have a second marshal, I we can do
authorizations (Yes, that's a hint - we have at least one fencer who I'd
LOVE to see authorize at a local event, and I THINK he's off work Saturday....)

Please note that the site HAS CHANGED from the Morehead City Community
Center to Dutch Treat Mobile Home park on Hwy 24.  Please pass that info
along to anyone who might be going, as I don't want to waste bandwidth on
reposting the directions AGAIN.  (Though I'll be happy to send them to
anyone who needs 'em.)

Basically, you should be coming in on Hwy 70 or Hwy 24.  In either case,
watch for signs - we plan to put them up in droves.

After the workshop proper, we'll disperse for dinner, then Christopher and I
plan to host a dessert revel (also at Dutch Treat) and possibly show _By the
Sword_.

Nonfencers are very welcome as well - come join the fun!
YIS,
Lady Kat