Re: Your Tax Dollars At Work

Poster: "Terry L. Neill" <Neilltl@ptsc.slg.eds.com>

>It seems that NASA has formal procedures in place
>in case one of their research centers is attacked by viking raiders.
>
>Someone should do them a big favor someday and actually give them a test
>of this procedure.
>
>http://arwen.arc.nasa.gov/www/arcpla/prgdir/vikings.html

This looks as if it was put together by someone named Paul R. Gazis at the San
Jose Research foundataion.

But it is an eerie co-incidence that the man who loaned The Longship Company,
Ltd. the money to get their viking ship replica built works for NASA and has a
daughter named Arwen.

But as far as I can tell, he had nothing to do with this.  He lives in
Maryland, not San Jose, and his name is Alan not Paul.

        - Terry
          Treasurer
          The Longship Company, Ltd.

***This eddress will disappear on Monday July 21.
***Permanent eddress is "Longshipco@Compuserve.com"