Bottles and a Deal

Poster: clevin@ripco.com (Craig Levin)

Apropos of nothing, my lady and I have a variety of empty
bottles-wine bottles, beer bottles, a few which used to have hard
liquor-taking up space. We'd like to get rid of them, and there's
no space in either of our apartments for brewing. So: have I got
a _deal_ for you, brewers:

I give, yes _give_, you the bottles-which have all been rinsed
out.

You get to keep the bottles for your delectable drinkables.

A few of those bottles-now filled with powerful potations-make
their way back to my lady and I.

We all benefit: You get more bottles. We get a few special brews
to make life a little more enjoyable, and more space to put
knickknacks in our apartments.

You like?

Pedro de Alcazar, AoA
Barony of Storvik, Atlantia