Cute Sticker

Poster: Rcardiff@aol.com

Unto the Merry Rose,
   Afat hsome heated haggling, I have gotten permission to carry a fun
bumpersticker this year at Pensic. It is from a mead company in Florida and
reads:

                                   It Takes A Viking to Raze a Village

I'll have a stack at war at $2.50 each, but if anyone wants to reserve them
they are $2 before August 6 (when I leave).  They will be available at Magic
Badger/Herbals and Oddities--space # 58 by the barn.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

                Miriam the Merchant