Emperor

Poster: "Efenwealt Wystle" <efen@hotmail.com>

My dear Lady Emma, friends, Atlantians, paid members of the SCA:

I WAS emperor of the Knowne World. In my alternate persona as Dooke Sur
Bob the Dogbyter I was awarded the title "King of Fools" by the people
of the Shire of Hindscroft. By decree I declared Hindscroft the center
of the Knowne World and my self Emperor. Since then the title has been
held by Countless Booger and the reigning "king of fools", Big Bard
Boogerpicker.

You see the Knowne World Disorder is already helping the Knowne World
get more SLACK!

Bob is dead, long live Bob! (or somethin...)

(disclaimer - the Knowne World Disorder is by no means associated with
the Church of the Sub Genius, the National Republican Comitte,
Illuminati, John Wong, the Church of Scientology, Campus Crusade for
Cthulu, Walt Disney Productions, the Southern Baptist Convention,
Heaven's Gate, Microsoft, AT&T, Richard III, the Cathars, the
Inquistition, Time-Warner, the Great Dark Horde, Atilla the Hun, Lee
Harvey Oswald, Jimmy Hoffa, or other popular conspiracies.)

Eogan Mac Alpine (the swiss mister): "Tonight, I am a man" (and you know
it thweetie!), I sit in a chair. I am a Chairman.

Lyanna - get your own hat. PBBTTHHT!

xxxooo
efen.

Lord Efenwealt Wystle (aka Scott F. Vaughan) efen@hotmail.com
Militant Society of Bards
Merchant, Mirth-Maker, Minstrel by trade, and a Fool in my
spare time (Funny, I seem to have an awful lot of spare time.)
Elvegastly, Windmaster, Atlantian