Re: A modest proposal (no, not that one)

Poster: Suzanne Metzler <0002152178@MCIMAIL.COM>

Just chiming in with my two pence worth:

Is the goal being promoted only on A&S physical goods/projects or could
this include a nifty research paper on something that is not necessarily
a useful physical object:  i.e. like a research paper on a topic
 in sociology or linguistics, law, or medicine?  I am not suggesting
that you necessarily should do this,
after all this is your challenge and your prize to offer as you see
fit, however at the Kingdom A&S competition there was a category for
research papers (and it also set forth Judging criteria for all entries).

In any case, I think this is a marvelous idea and a worthy effort.
Therefore, my Lady Bridgett, I volunteer to help you make/provide tokens for
this effort.  While I have little in the way of A&S craft-making skills,
 I can help buy supplies or provide finished items (specifically jewelry)
if you would like (I merchant Celtic jewelry).  Just let me know privately
via email.

Sue Metzler/Tehair
who is not a very good crafts person but who is an excellent researcher.