Re: Pennsic - road conditions

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

Keilyn quipped:

> Tanner Lovelace wrote:
> >
> > Well, according to AAA-Potomac, I-70 near Breezewood and the PA
> > turnpike right after Breezewood are both under construction with
> > delays likely to possible.  Oh well...
>
> Not like that's a *big* surprise....

<snert> I-70 has been under construction between Breezewood and PGH since
I moved out here from Ohio *TWELVE* years ago. It's always SNAFU.

Trust me, the way to go is 270 to I-70 to I-68 to I-79 and straight on 'till
Pennsic. It's a tiny bit longer, a little steeper and a whole lot more scenic.
Plus there is little if any construction unitl you hit I-79 in (where else)
Pennsylvania. This usually occurs within 20-30 miles of leaving W.VA.

In service,
Corun

--
     Corun MacAnndra   |   Dark Horde by birth   |   Moritu by choice
Though we are not now that strength, which in old days moved earth and heaven,