Re: Pennsic - road conditions

Poster: John McMahon <fuzzface@io.com>

> <snert> I-70 has been under construction between Breezewood and
> PGH since I moved out here from Ohio *TWELVE* years ago. It's
> always SNAFU.

I have come to the conclusion that there must be a state law in
Pennsylvania that says that all Interstate Highways must be
under construction during the Summer and all major holidays.

Or, it could be a conspiracy by (fill in name of your favorite
Kingdom/Principality/Barony/Shire/Household) to prevent
(fill in name of another favorite
Kingdom/Principality/Barony/Shire/Household) from getting to
the war. :-)

Cheers,
Lord Ivan Neobmyte