Walters Demo

Poster: Giacomov@aol.com

All of the folks coming to the Walters demo this weekend.  We are doing a
demo on Aug3, 1997.  Entrance will be the Center St entrance.  I recommend
the Allright parking lot at Cathedral and Center.

Safety briefing will be 1130A.M.  If you want to play be there for the brief.
 Because of the opportunity for much good to come out of this association
with the Walters we will follow the rules to the letter.  This is very
important.  OUR care and concern for the museum will evidence our seriousness
and continued good association.

This is a community day and we will be assisting the Walters.  I will give
specifics at the 1130 briefing.

Thanks

Giacomo