Searching for Jousters

Poster: PAEmrys@aol.com

Greetings to the denizens of the Merry Rose,
     The following announcement is being posted at the request of a friend of
mine in another Medieval recreation organization called the Knights of St.
Anthony's.  If you know anyone that would be interested please pass the
information along....

     The most noble order of St. Anthony is looking for potential squires and
knights to train in the art of medieval jousting and equestrian games.  The
order will be performing in Ren. Fairs in North Carolina as well as at
special events that the order presents throughout the year.  Come cross
swords and lances with our company.  We will train you on our horses or bring
your own steed.  We are located in Lillington, NC at Windmasters Hill Farm.
 Contact Sire Elrich (aka Dave) at (910) 497-7423 for further information.

Thank-you for your kind indulgence.  Please continue your drinking and
corrousing!!
Prydain