Re: Pennsic - road conditions

Poster: viking@groupz.net (Doug Munitz,Sven Olafssen;Maria Munitz)

greetings to all

As my Lady may have mentioned in the past, I am an over the road truck
driver.  Just a bit of information for all of you going to pennsic...The
speed limit in pennsylvania is 65 now. Turnpike included...but there is
lots of consturtion between breezewood and pittsburg...(I was on it just
last week)  As for hwy 19, yes its much shorter, but it is under full
reconstruction from summerville (I think thats the name of the town) all
the way north to I79....they are in the process of moving the mountian to
make room for 2 more lanes to the hwy.  but its still not a bad trip.  I
doubt much that anybody from our kingdom will be travaling from Tenn. on
I40...but just to let you know....the hwy between tenn. and N carolina
state line is closed because of a rockslide just as they where getting the
first one cleaned up, the hill in tenn. let go so there is no date yet that
it will be reopened...I hope this has helped some of you good people and if
you need any more info...just ask, I travel all the east coast everyweek

Yours in service

Sven