RE: Answer and new topic(was Re: Pennsic - road vs. terrain)

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

Actually my main problem is I see people attending their 1st or 2nd
pennsic
thinking they can last all with 2 - 3 pieces of garb and a cloak because
"there's
a laundromat there..." and I laugh and start sewing...  This year I've
decided that
I'm going to use chemises during the warm days and pretty much held off
the
scrolls I was working on to finish a couple but I don't have too big a
rush.  I've
got enough garb now and try to narrow myself down to 1 or 2 new
projects/year.
Unfortunately one project involves getting some help from a wood worker
and
trying to arrange so schedules match is yet another challenge <G>

Rebecca