Re: Answer and new topic(was Re: Pennsic - road vs. terrain)

Poster: Tanner Lovelace <lovelace@acm.org>

On Wed, 30 Jul 1997, Beverly Robinson-Curry wrote:

> Kendrick, I have a long list of stuff to accomplish too and mine includes
> car maintenance and new garb....  We'll see how much I get done.

Uugghh... Don't say those dreaded words: "car maintenance"...  I just
(not less than an hour ago) spent over $1400 on transmission work for
my (just paid off) four year old Saturn.  Oh well... I guess I won't
be able to buy everything I want at Pennsic this year... :-)

Kendrick
---
             |                       lovelace@acm.org
             |\                       Arlington, VA