Re: Answer and new topic(was Re: Pennsic - road vs. terrain)

Poster: michael.f.dullaghan@adn.alcatel.com (Mike Dullaghan)

Tanner Lovelace (Kendrick) writes:

> Oh well... I guess I won't
> be able to buy everything I want at Pennsic this year... :-)

Isn't that sort of a given no matter what your budget?

This is why people return to the Great Pennsic Mall (tm) year after year.

Michael the Eclectic, House Falconguard, Barony of Ponte Alto, Atlantia.
Vert, on an inverted chevron or, a reremouse(bat) displayed sable.

michael.f.dullaghan@adn.alcatel.com

Armed man = citizen.  Unarmed man = subject.

Of course these are MY opinions! Whattya think, my EMPLOYER
could've thought this stuff up?