Pennsic Budgets

Poster: Tanner Lovelace <lovelace@acm.org>

I wrote:

> > Oh well... I guess I won't
> > be able to buy everything I want at Pennsic this year... :-)

And Michael the Eclectic asked in return:

> Isn't that sort of a given no matter what your budget?
>
> This is why people return to the Great Pennsic Mall (tm) year after year.

Yes, that is a given, but what I meant was that even though I
had worked out a budget where I could get a couple of nice
things this year, it was probably all messed up now since I
just had to come up with a fairly significant chunk of change.

Anyway, there's always next year... :-)

Kendrick
---
             |                       lovelace@acm.org