can you write stuff in musical notation?

Poster: The Davidsons <paradox@gamewood.net>

Greetings Atlantia! I'm looking for someone who can listen to my stuff and
write it down on paper in music notation (I can do it, but so slowly and
painfully it's not worth it to me). Any helpful musical people out there?
This job will come with some monetary reimbursement (hey, spending money at
Pennsic!). No cracks please about the stuff being so bad I have to pay
someone to listen to it (that's for you, Efen).
        Aside to Kendrick - and even if you think most of your *own* stuff
is done, your son says, "Hey, can you finish up my Arabic garb, two tunics,
and a pair of trews for me for Pennsic?" with only a month to go...
        Looking forward to seeing many of you at the War, Rosalind