Re: Comments on Proposed Marshalling changes

Poster: bearslayer@juno.com (Christopher M Dawson)

On Thu, 31 Jul 1997 08:44:36 -0400 Christopher Mark Faulcon
<mfaulcon@or.atinc.com> writes:
<snip>
>The question is, can the experience of Trimaris, where armor is
>lighter
>and calibration is not quite as high, apply in Atlantia? There is
>certainly a point beyond which it is unsafe to wield unpadded weapons
>without raising the armor standards, but is the general level of
>acknowledgement in the kingdom above or below this point?
>
>Martin Lochner
>Atlantia, Trimaris, and a few other places, too.

Lord Martin,
	The calibration issue is the very reason I oppose the unpadded
pole arm.  Having fought in Atlantia, you know we hit harder than most
other kingdoms.  I would say that our collective calibration is above
most others.  It is very rare to find a fighter out there who wears
minimum armor, (I think I come closer than anyone else) because of the
heavy hitting.  I'm not saying it is wrong or that it is right, just that
this is the way it is in Atlantia

In Service,
Nikolai