Pensic Brewing Comp. (also Panic)

Poster: LWright740@aol.com

I am aware of the non war point A&S at Pensic, but has anyone heard where the
Inter-Kingdom Brewers Guild competition will be this year?  I have missed it
the last two times I have been at Pensic.

Why panic, I will just buy what I need once I get to the war.  People who
know me from Windmaster's will vouch for me as a true professional Pensic
shopper.  Hard part is getting motavated to pack the van, see what garb still
fits, and remembering the chamber pot...hammer....ant dust....ground
cloth....bungie cords....lantern....and on and on and on.  Just remember to
let the baby out and take the dog to the sitter's.

Living for Vacation,
Lora Leigh