Things to do on the way to Pennsic

Poster: Tom Brady <tabrady@mindspring.com>

(I'm re-sending this since it hasn't shown up on the list, even though I
sent it yesterday.)

Greetings to all from a weary Duncan MacKinnon, who will be ready for
Pennsic around September, I think.

This missive came through on another mailing list I subscribe to, and
knowing that there are a few (ha!) people in the SCA interested in
SF/fantasy, thought y'all might be interested. It is reposted with the
author's permission.

Regards,
Duncan