Mailing list Problems.

Poster: tkl@csc.ncsu.edu

[Please pardon the proceeding for a message about technical problems].

The Atlantia mailing list has gotten packed with many incorrect email
addresses.  As a result, there are *alot* of bounces, incorrect address
deliveries, etc which are starting to slow the works down on this end.
As a result, starting Monday, August 4 at 8:00am; I will re-initialize
the list.

This initialization means that you will have to re-subscribe to the Atlantia
list (ie: send majordomo@atlantia.sca.org an email message with the word
"subscribe atlantia" in the body of the message).

I have spoke with Tanner Lovelace, Atlantia list admin, about this and he
agrees with this solution.

Again, you will have to re-subscribe to Atlantia after 8:00am on Monday,
August 4th to receive messages again from this list.

Cheers,
Postmaster@atlantia.sca.org (aka csc.ncsu.edu).