hunting for some items

Poster: thehuntress@CUPID.COM

            Does anyone know where I could get some Cavalier hats for
men?  I need 6 to 8 black ones by October.   If anyone has a source,
address or telephone number I would greatly appreciate it.
            I am also looking for boots, Cavalier style ones, black
ones, if possible.  In addition to those items, I am looking for a good
source for lace, actually someone who has affordable prices.  If anyone
knows of web sites or any sources for these, it would be a great help to
me.  Thank you.
                        Tessa

p.s. I have been informed of problems in E-mail getting to me.. try
            thehuntress@Qwick.net
please make sure that there is  not a space between the and huntress