Re: quiet

Poster: Tanner Lovelace <lovelace@acm.org>

On Fri, 22 Aug 1997 MHWag@aol.com wrote:

> Poster: MHWag@aol.com
>
> Lately my usual large amount of SCA-mail has been replaced with a large
> amount of mundane spam (gak, spit).
> Is it quiet everywhere, have the taverns closed, or have I come unconnected?

During Pennsic, the list of subscribes was reinitialized to nothing.  That
means everyone has to resubscribe.  If someone you know isn't getting
messages, they need to resubscribe.  If you try to subscribe and don't
receive the welcome message (or any message) something went wrong and you
still need to subscribe.  Please let all your friends who might be
wondering know about this.

In service,
Lord Kendrick Wayfarer
Listkeeper, Merry Rose