wedding announcement

Poster: tessa the huntress <"the huntress"@qwick.net>

Wedding Event Announcement

	We would like to invite the Knowne World to join us in celebrating the
wedding of Lady Tessa the Huntress to Lord Malcolm MacEoghainn.  The
gathering will be held at Pipsco Boy Scout Camp, near Surry, Virginia on
October the 11th.
	There will be heavy and rapier fighting.  Merchants, dancers,
storytellers and all bards are welcome and encouraged.  There will be a
bardic circle and dancing in the evening.  The site is VERY discretely
wet (no original containers).  It is tent camping with showers and
bathrooms.
	This is a private party and NOT an offical SCA event, and is not
affiliated with the SCA in any way, except that you are all invited.  It
will be in garb, with the wedding being held in Cavalier garb.  Fighting
will be done following SCA convenctions.
	The cost is $8.00 on site, on board (or $3.00 and bring a potluck dish)
or $ 3.00 on site, off board.  Gentles interested in being on board must
reserve (by Oct 8th).  The site opens Friday at 5:00 pm and closes
Sunday at 2:00 pm.  Reservations can be made via mail, phone or E-mail.
If you would like to reserve or have any questions, contact:
	Lady Tessa the Huntress (theresa Duprel); 2110 Silbert Rd; Norfolk, VA
23509; (757) 857-4261; E-mail theHuntress@Qwick.net

Directions:
	From the North: 	Take your best route to I-295 SOuth (South of
Petersburg) take exit 9A (says route 36e, Hopewell)**

	From the South:		Take I-95 North (South of Petersburg) on I-295 go
approxiamately 8 miles to exit 9A (says route 36e, Hopewell)**

	** 	Follow route 36 East though Hopewell approximately 21 miles to
Spring Grove (intersection of route 40 & 610). Follow 610 for 6 miles,
Camp Pipsco will be on the left.  There will be signs posted.