Phone number change

Poster: Scott Silvers/Lord James Beckett of Westmorland <ssilvers@liberty.uc.wlu.edu>

Just wanted to let everyone know that my phone number as listed in the
Acorn is no longer correct.  It is now (540) 463-3297.

	-James

Per pale gules and azure, a griffin segreant between three lozenges Or

___________________    _______________________________________________
|                 |    | Lord James Beckett of Westmorland, Seneschal |
|-----------------|    | Incipient College of Marshals' Keep	      |
|        /\       |    | Barony of Black Diamond                      |
|      /    \     |    | Atlantia                                     |
|      \    /     |    | Scott Silvers                                |
|        \/       |    | Washington & Lee University                  |

Visit the College of Marshals' Keep Home Page at
	http://www.wlu.edu/~sca