Heraldry I.D. from Pennsic

Poster: Michael Matheron <MMATHERON@crs.loc.gov>

At Pennsic I saw a fighter with a moose as his "heraldic device." (Not sure I'
have the terminology correct.)  I was unable to speak with said fighter since he
was very actively engaged in the defense of, or attack upon, some portion of
the town.  Do any of you happen to know anything about this particular moose
household?  I'd be very interested inhearing about it as, believe it or not, the
moose is one of my areas of "demi-expertise," and my favorite mammal.

In Service,  Michael-Of-The-As-Yet-Unchosen-SCA-Name