Re: In Response to Aedan

Poster: Tanner Lovelace <lovelace@acm.org>

On Wed, 27 Aug 1997 RowenRhys@aol.com wrote:

> LIGHTEN UP!!!!!!!!!
>
> This happens to be the first time which I have seen the cookie message and I
> found it quite amusing even if it is not true...when I get duplicate message
> I simply delete them so as to spare myself from reading them again.

While this may be true, this type of posting is *not* appropriate for
the Merry Rose.  In fact, the only postings that are appropriate are
those that are of SCA activities in/of the Kingdom of Atlantia.  Therefore,
although people may be tempted to post virus alerts or funny stories,
don't!  Repeat violators *will* be unsubscribed.

In service,
Lord Kendrick Wayfarer
Listkeeper, Merry Rose
---