Internet Message

Poster: JGNL00A@prodigy.com (MS KRYS J SMITH)

-- [ From: Krys Smith * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

I'm sorry that my first posting was not more specific! (It was my first
time!)  I live in Florence, SC (eastern SC), and I found the name and
address of the local seneschal on the Atlantia web page.  I have not
been able to get hold of him though (His name is Kit Holland).  If
anyone knows of anyone else in the Canton of Misty Marsh by the Sea or
in the Barony of Hidden Mountain, please advise me!  Thanks for your
help!  I have gotten a mountain of great SCA information from the WWW
and now I want to get involved........ I know two people on the internet
who are members of SCA, but they are in Ansteorra and West kingdoms.

Thanks again!