Re: Univeristy

Poster: viking@groupz.net (Doug Munitz,Sven Olafssen;Maria Munitz)

>Poster: Stephen Christopher Boggs <scboggs@erols.com>
>
>M'Lord's and Ladies,
>        I would like to make a suggestion that the Spring Univeristy be
>closer to Virginia.   It's very hard for some of us to travel all the
>way to SC just for a day when we work up here

My Lord Stephen,

You ought to try living in Georgia, S. Carolina and having to go NORTH to
virginia and maryland almost exclusively for university in the last few
years. I for one am glad to see us in the south getting some attention for
a change.  Thank you Mistress Deirdre for giving us the oppurtunity to
share our knowledge and to learn from the best in the kingdom. (By the way,
we work here in Georgia   and S. Carolina too, Stephen)

on the brighter side, Gas prices are much cheaper here in the south!!

Ld Sven