Subject: Re: "Born on the List Field" help
Author:  jocetta@ibm.net at DUKEPOWER
Date:    9/4/97 8:17 AM

>l.. I am looking for a song called Born on the Tourney
>>  field.
>[Close.  It's called "Born on the List Field."]
>>  I was told it could only be taught by word of mouth...
What is the tradition on taped versions? I've gotten the impression that
that is also a no-no.  If it is - what's the position on someone who learns
_real_ fast and is willing to spring for a long distance phone call <g>?
Just got to wondering...
Jocetta
Lady Jocetta Thrushleigh
(who got poor Mistress Fevronia to sing "Ranger Arvid" to her multiple
times at a Darkovercon far too many years ago when she was known as
Rowan...)