RE: gay gordon??

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

Gay Gordon in Meridies was very different music from Road to the Aisles
and
about 20 min long.  It wasn't as difficult a dance as the one in Road to
the Aisles
but the ladies spun around the men quite a bit more often and made me
very
dizzy. I've never seen this particular form danced in Atlantia but I've
only lived
here 5 years.

Rebecca