Poorly phrased comments

Poster: "T. Nava-Vaughn" <navavaughn@geocities.com>

Gentles all-

My sincerest apologies to anyone I have insulted by saying that my
current location was "out in the sticks."  The comment was NOT a
reflection on the quality of my local group.  I simply meant that I was
some distance from the center of Atlantia.

To those who now tell me I should move if I don't like where I live, I
say that I wouldn't have moved here if I didn't want to be in the
country.  I must love it because I've stayed even though my job is a two
hour drive away.

Best regards,
C o'Stow