Re: Obnoxious commentary

Poster: rmhowe <magnusm@ncsu.edu>

Efenwealt Wystle wrote:

> Poster: "Efenwealt Wystle" <efen@hotmail.com>

> Don't squeeze the Charmin!" AHAHAHHHAA! And in the midst of the ensuing
> CHAOS, rising from the smoke and debris, a leader shall emerge. A man
> with miraculous powers and infinite wisdom. No, not Gyrth, not Michael,
> not Anton, not even Olaf, only Efen shall rise as the mighty ruler of
> all with his bloodied spear in his hand and a demented smile on his
> face! There can be only one! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAA!

> This advertisement has been a paid for by the Committee to elect
> Efenwealt for Emperor.

Magnus hereby nominates Efen for Emperor of the Swirling Waters. His
previous training and membership in the O.H.C. should make this a
slamdunk
in reverse. Of course the heavyweight sitting the throne at the time
will
no doubt be less amused. I believe a Japanese Daimyo once exited just
this
way. >;-D     Efen reads history books?