Six Flags over Mordor

Poster: "Ed Hopkins" <Ed.Hopkins@MCI.Com>

Years ago, I saw a skit on "Saturday Night Live" that took place
at a CIA Christmas Party.  Suddenly a drunken spy interrupted the
chatter to say that he was going to reveal Agency secrets, and
he was immediately gunned down.  Then the rest of the party-goers
went back to their conversations, a little more subdued perhaps
but basically closing ranks on the whole ugly business.

I don't know what reminded me of that skit all of a sudden, but
I think it relates to the Merry Rose somehow, so I'll mention
it here.

-- Alfredo el Bufon