The Dream: Make Sure You _all_ read this

Poster: Gramtera@aol.com

"Gentles",
    The recent hot flashes of angered words at The "Merry" Rose Tavern at
Cheapside, usually quite friendly inspired the following poem/song out of me.
Sing it to any tune you so wish.  It is not completly in medieval form but
the meaning is still there and I hope everyone shall see it.  Just for
posterity, Don't take this and say you wrote it and should you forward it,
give the credit where it's due.
       -Cecely the Wanderer  <If there is too much wind in the willows,
                                                    Stand under the oaks.>
<Song Follows>

The Dream

The knights fought on the fields