Thank You

Poster: LWright740@aol.com

I want to thank those who responded with offers for my hollidays.  You are a
wonderful group of people.  I hope I didn't bring people down.  I am doing
well and have much hope for the future.  I wrote of my misfortune to make a
point.  For those of you that do not know, Valdermar has been taking care of
his terminally ill father and griefstricken mother.
 Whatever I do for the hollidays I am sure I will not be alone.  Thanks to
all the generous people.

Thankfully,
Lora Leigh