Re: Annoying Instrument Parade

Poster: "Dennis R. Sherman" <sherman@better-investing.org>

> musical toys. I'll bet we could convince Giovan to forget to tune his
> viola da gamba.

It doesn't matter.

Q:  How do you know when a viola da gamba is playing out of tune?
A:  The bow is moving.

:-)

But some of these instruments aren't going to be easy to play while
moving.  Unless, of course, there's a musician wagon...

--
 Robyyan Torr d'Elandris                              Dennis R. Sherman
 Kapellenberg, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia              Chapel Hill, NC