Irish History Help

Poster: "Brett W. McCoy" <bmccoy@CapAccess.org>

I have a friend (non-SCA) who has a research paper on Irish histiry to
put together, but she's a little lost on where to get started.  Here's
what she wrote to me:

..the paper is supposed to be on the plantation of Ireland during
the Tudor and Cromwellian periods. But not plantations of crops, but
people.  I don't really know where to start,...

I really don't know know where to direct her either.  If anyone has any
suggestions, she can be emailed at Bastet1@ix.netcom.com.

Many thanks in advance!

In Service,
Istvan Dragosani
 Brett W. McCoy - bmccoy@capaccess.org  | There is only one difference
www.geocities.com/Athens/Parthenon/1038 | between myself and a madman,
 Disciple of the Eastern Mysteries of   |   and that is I am not mad
         both Love and War              |     -- Salvador Dali