Laurel Acceptances and Returns for September

Poster: Beverly Robinson-Curry <corvus2@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>

Sick of me yet?  (Don't answer that!)  Here is the info hot off the presses
on what Laurel passed and returned at her September meeting.  Thanks to Lord
Tirloch for forwarding this info to me so I could get it out without having
to wait for the hard copy to arrive in the mail....

Rhiannon, Triton
+++++++++++++

AT HER SEPTEMBER MEETING, LADY LAUREL REGISTERED THE FOLLOWING:

Antonio Galileo da Milano. Name.

Aron Niedzwiedz. Name. (Polish character set didn't translate)

Bastian de la Salle. Name (see RETURNS for device).

Bera Thorbjarnardóttir. Name and device. Gyronny arrondy Or and gules, a
bear's paw print sable charged with a Thor's hammer Or.

Bera Thorbjarnardóttir. Badge. (Fieldless) A bear's paw print sable
charged with a Thor's hammer Or.

Brenno Motteggiatore Guarnieri. Badge. (Fieldless) A jester's hood
purpure charged with a Roman numeral two argent.

Christiana filia Clarae Fayreclought. Name.

Danr of Odense. Name and device. Vert, a fleur-de-lis Or a chief ermine.

John Ironstone. Badge. (Fieldless) A phoenix atop a rose Or.

Kai de Ravenglas. Name change from Kikuchi Tsuranaga.
	His former name is to be retained as an alternate name.

Katryne of Bakestonden. Device. Quarterly argent and vert, three owls
statant affronty counterchanged.

Morwenna of Oakleigh. Name change from Morwenna of Caer Mear.

THE FOLLOWING WERE RETURNED BY LAUREL AT HER SEPTEMBER MEETING:

Bastian de la Salle. Device. Per pale embattled argent and vert, a
rapier inverted sable.
	This conflicts with Thaddeus the Brown, (SCA) Gyronny Or and vert, a dagger
inverted sable.,  with one CD for the field and nothing for type
of blade.

Minán the Stout. Name change from Domhnall de Lindsay.
	Withdrawn by the submitter on the June 1997 Atlantian letter of intent.

Lady Rhiannon Ui Neill
Triton Principal Herald, Atlantia
House Corvus, Sacred Stone