Corrections to the August 1997 LoAR

Poster: Beverly Robinson-Curry <corvus2@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>

So I'm about to reveal a giant secret about the herald's office....  Typos
occur....  Shhh!  Don't tell anyone....

The following are corrections sent out from Laurel regarding the August
decisions and how they were recorded (in case you had interest)...

>From: Tom Bilodeau <ThomasB@HCL-JMI.com>
>To: "'Rhiannon'" <corvus2@worldnet.att.net>
>Subject: Corrections to the August 1997 LoAR
>Date: Wed, 17 Sep 97 18:23:23 +0000
>
>Here are corrections to the August 1997 LoAR:
>
>Atlantia
>
>Bright Hills, Barony of. Badge for the Order of Job. (Fieldless) A
>mountain of three peaks couped sable charged with a moon in her
>plentitude argent.
>	The LoAR left out the fact that this was for the Order of Job.
>
>Sigrid Brianarsdotter. Name (see RETURNS for device).
>	The LoAR spelled the byname incorrectly as Briansdottir.

Lady Rhiannon Ui Neill
Triton Principal Herald, Atlantia
House Corvus, Sacred Stone