Re: FOOD -- at the Siege of Glengary

Poster: PETERSR@spiegel.becltd.com (Peters, Rise J.)

Corun, my dear, you are welcome to come and indulge your Dionysian emotions
with us whenever you wish.

I meant out of hand.  You rest the food (Lombard Chicken, in my mental
picture) on the palm of your hand and eat it carefully, proceeding around
the edges with bites calculated neither to cause any part to fall to the
ground nor to get it in your ears.  Although in your case, if proper amounts
of "gusto" cause you to get chicken in your ears, we will detail someone to
help you extract it.

=Caitlin, for Clan Sharptooth