Re: FOOD -- at the Siege of Glengary

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

Caitlin wrote:

> In order to stave off starvation before the feast is served, and to fund our
> .. ahem ... ongoing expenses, the wenches of House Drunken Badger, Clan
> Sharptooth will be holding a bakesale, including both sweet delicacies and
> lunch items that can be eaten out of hand.

I never eat anything out of hand. Food is something that should be enjoyed
to its fullest. It should be eaten with gusto and vigor. Every meal should
be treated as if it were a banquet. To eat anything merely out of hand is
to denigrate every Dionysian emotion humans have ever felt.

Oh, you meant eaten *with* the hands. So you're saying we get to play with
our food? Well, that's different.

Smileantly,
Corun