Free Scholar Prize

I pray you friends and neighbors all,
         Read this broadside which I did receive but his verie day.
 Take thee note and come forth that this candidates truie mettle might
 be tested in the fyres of our skill!

 Gregoire

 To all within the sound of my voice-mail!

 An it please you, but that there will be a prize played for the Gold
 Scarf on October 18 at Kingdom Crusades, time and place to be
 determined.

 The candidate is one Anna Collins (Victoria Dye), lately of the Shire
of
 Isenfir.  I, Ld. Robert Bedingfield, AdE, do humbly propose to sponsor
 this noble lady in her candidacy.  I invite all who wish to test her
 mettle upon the list field to assemble on the day and place appointed
 and there stand ready, or be at your peril.

 I ask all who hear this missive to proclaim it far and wide, so that we
 might display the true and noble nature of Atlantian rapier to the
enemy
 there to be arrayed.

  Robert Bedingfield, AdE, CSS, CGD

-- BEGIN included message

[...]