FW: [EK] Fwd: [TW] The Art of William B

Poster: jtrigg@softworkscc.com

 -----Original Message-----
From: DeeWolff@aol.com [SMTP:DeeWolff@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 1997 12:33 AM
To: sca-east@world.std.com
Subject: [EK] Fwd:  [TW] The Art of William Blackfox

 -Poster: DeeWolff@aol.com

 ---------------------
Forwarded message:
From: owner-tavernwall@web.ce.utk.edu
Date: 97-09-17 08:43:18 EDT

Unto the Folks on the Tavern Wall,
For those of you who might have missed the news, the creative force
behind "Vixen's Keep" and "Warthaven," Master William Blackfox, has died.
 There are a number of tributes and information kiosks springing up.  As
a result, I just got this note from a member of Blackfox's home group.
 She has asked me to pass on a cautionary note.