Demo at NC Chili Cookoff, Havelock, NC

Poster: Christoph & Sherry Hintze <chhintze@bmd.clis.com>

To one and all doth the fair Shire of Cathanar send her greetings and good
wishes!  We wish to extend an invitation to our demo at the NC Chili Cookoff
in Havelock, NC on Saturday Oct. 18, 1997 from 9-6.

We will run several heavy and light lists as well as a dancing demonstration
and an A&S display.  (Please bring a postcard with basic documentation -
works in progress are welcome!)  Fighters, musicians, dancers, and people
who just show up in garb are welcome.  (Sorry, due to site restrictions, we
cannot allow merchants, archery, or pets.)

There is no charge for the chili festival, though a multitude of vendors and
groups selling chili samples will happily take your money.....

The demo is bone dry.

For further info, contact Chelsea D'Blauvelt, mka Dee Bova, 2106 Waters St.,
New Bern, NC 28516, phone 919-635-3130.  You may also email
chhintze@bmd.clis.com

Immediately following the demo (About 6:30-ish) there will be a revel at the
home of Lord Christopher and Lady Kat.  (Directions available onsite, or
call 919-726-0612 or email chhintze@bmd.clis.com)  The revel is wet for
those over 21 - but we will confiscate car keys at our discretion in the
absence of a designated driver.  The postrevel is not an official SCA
function.  Crash space is very available, and you are welcome to stay for
Cathanar's fighter practice Sunday afternoon.