Pennsic Suggestion Box (fwd)

Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>

  Hey, Tibor.  Could you help me out?  I know that you are on a lot of
  different lists, etc.  I have posted this to the East and Aethelmearc.  Could
  you forward it for me to any other lists you are on, especially the Middle?
   If you can't, please reply and let me know so that I can make other
  arrangements.

  Thanks!

  Mairi
  -----------
  I have been authorized by the Autocrat of Pennsic 27 (Duchess Sedalia
  MacNare) to announce that any suggestions for next year's Pennsic may be sent
  electronically to the following address:  Pennsic27@aol.com.  Suggestions may
  also be faxed to (215) 629-9002 or snail-mailed to PENNSIC 27, c/o Blowney,
  7030 Greene St., Philadelphia, PA, 19119.

  Please note where you would like the message forwarded (i.e., autocrat,
  security, marshallate, A&S, land office, troll, etc.).  All messages will be
  forwarded as soon as possible.  If you would like a reply, remember to give
  us your e-mail AND your snail-mail address.

  Yours in Service,
  Baroness Mairi ni Raghaillaigh (apprentice to the Autocrat)