Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Marshals Announcement for the November Acorn]]

Poster: "Erica Stark" <ejstark@hotmail.com>

>Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Marshals Announcement for the November
Acorn]](OR: What Was The Original Posting Again?)

>Poster: Donald Wagner <falcone@bellsouth.net>

>And.....what's your point?;)
>
>The marshalls reached a consensus that the rest of the kingdom didn't
>need to be funding our need to distribute rules and policies in order
>socialize them among and for the fighters specifically.  So I guess we
>eliminated one of those horrid leeches you seem to bemoan.  Just
because
>this incredibly steep $5 may come out of your pocket, doesn't mean it's
>another way for the SCA to be "leechy".  In fact, this initiative was
>begun because the marshalls wanted the fighters to pay their own way
and
>not be so "leechy".
>
>Falcone

Falcone, while I agree that making all authorised fighters receive a
handbook is, on the whole, a Good Thing, I have to wonder why your reply
to Pascals' humor was so (-waspish? -bitchy?) -ill tempered. Polishing
up your OHC regalia again?

not Erica Poitevins, but
her evil twin-

Snippy ;>