subscription

Greetings fellow tavern dwellers,

	When I asked last week about the silence in the tavern and the
fact I hadn't received anything for several days,  I got lots of kind
replies from folks whom had had the same problem as myself - randomly
finding themselves bounced from the list.  I never received my own
message back so I concluded I was another one of these victims.  I tried
to resubscribe (twice) and received mail undeliverable messages from the
mail delivery system.  Has the majordomo address to subscribe to the Rose
changed from what is in the Merry Rose FAQ updated in April??? Or has the
Known World Order just decided I shouldn't have access to the Cheapside
anymore????;)  Efen is this YOUR fault??  I bet you it is.
	I would appreciate some advice as to how to proceed.

Thanks
Alesia