Just wondering

Poster: David Walker <walkde@usa.net>

Hi, I,m new here from the east coast of North Carolina and was looking
for a group in the Carteret County Area.  Please E-me if the is someone
who can on this info.  Also, I've seen a sign "S.C.A." at a subdivision
near me, with an arrow pointing in.  I checked it out but saw nothing is
there another group ot there that would use S.C.A. on a shield to give
directions to themselves, if not than who are these people off of HWY 24
in Carteret Co. N.C. near Morehead City.

Thanks to any one.   walkde@usa.net