UPDATE Boars' Forest Demo

Poster: LWright740@aol.com

Due to the weather the people building the playground are no where near
finished.  The just informed me last night.  I am very sorry for the late
notice.  They are moving the opening back to 6 or 7 tonight.  I realise that
this may be too late for people on a work/school night.  The fighter practice
and bardic after the demo has been canceled due to the weather and the
changes.  Please contact anyone that may be planning to attend and let them
know about the changes.  Again I am sorry for the late notice and hope no one
is caused any hardship.  If you have been contact me and we will make amends.

Many Thanks,
Lady Lora Leigh
Seneschal Proto-incipient Shire of Boars’ Forest
Bladen, Robeson, and Scotland Counties